- Leftover Cheesy Buttermilk & Herb Biscuits (or other leftover biscuits you may have)
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENT SUGGESTIONS:
- Shredded Cheese
- Scrambled Egg Mixture
- Pulled Pork
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- ¼ inch Ham Cubes
- Chopped Bacon
- Chopped Chicken
- Cocktail Shrimp
- The list is really endless. Check your refrigerator for leftovers.
- Cut 1 ¼ inch circle (+/-) from center of biscuits leaving ¼ inch base of dough in bottom of biscuit.
- Place biscuits on sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Fill center ½ way with any combination of suggested ingredients above or use your own combination of leftovers.
- Top off center with scrambled egg mix.
- Sprinkle top of biscuits with your choice of shredded cheese (i like Asiago).
- Bake at 350° 15 to 18 minutes until cheese is melted and egg is set.
Since you are reusing leftover biscuits, discard any leftover biscuits you don’t eat. Reusing or reheating leftovers made from leftovers is not recommended.
- Biscuits & Gravy on Steroids:
Place cooked sausage patty on plate, set leftover cheesy biscuit on top of sausage patty and cover with country gravy.
- This recipe will work with most all types of leftover biscuits.
- Amount of suggested ingredients are dependent upon how many leftover biscuits there are. Use your judgement when preparing.