1 T Old Bay seasoning
1 Clove pressed garlic
½ C melted butter
Legend: C= Cup / T= Tablespoon / tsp= Teaspoon
- Add first 4 ingredients and blend well.
- Add buttermilk and mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Dough will be very wet.
- Flour work table and roll out dough to 1¼ inch thick.
- Cut biscuits using a 2” cutter.
- Place biscuits on sheet pan lined with parchment paper 1 inch apart.
- Melt butter, garlic, old bay and mix in separate sauce pan set aside.
- Sprinkle tops of biscuits with (reserved) Asiago cheese.
In a 425° oven bake 14 to 16 minutes until lightly golden in color. Remove from oven and Brush biscuits with seasoned butter and let cool for 10 minutes.
Got Leftover Biscuits? Here’s a great recipe to use for leftover Cheesy Buttermilk & Herb Biscuits.