- ½ C mayonnaise
- 1/3 C granulated sugar
- ¼ C milk
- ¼ C buttermilk
- 2 ½ T lemon juice
- 1 ½ T white vinegar
- ½ tsp salt (+/-)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 8 C finely chopped shredded cabbage (Red, Green or Purple or Combination)
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- 2 T minced onion (Red or White)
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl and
blend until well incorporated.
- Shred cabbage, carrots & onions. (A food processor works well for this)
- Add shredded cabbage, carrots, and onion to sauce, mix well to coat all vegetables.
Cover tight and refrigerate overnight. (Flavor develops overnight)
Some consider this recipe a KFC Cole Slaw Knockoff.